Monday, May 19, 2014

Kellan and Sams research about Cape Reinga lighthouse

Here's how it happened. It's a lighthouse at the very top  of New Zealand.there is two oceans that hit each other those oceans are called Tasman sea and Pacific Ocean. It was built in 1941. New Zealand's rugged, weather-beaten coastline was perilouse to ships arriving in the mid-1800s, and many were wreked before lighthouses were considered an urgent government concern. This is how kellan found out about Cape Reinga lighthouse. To find out about this picture I came home from school and had a conversation with Mum and Dad. I deascribed  the picture as being like a tower with a sign in front of it.  Dad thought the tower might have been a lighthouse so I looked on Google images for lighthouses in NZ. I found the picture of the lighthouse at Cape Reinga. I printed it off and took it to school to check if it was right. This is how Sam found out about Cape Reinga. I was watching TV when I saw my mums laptop. So I went on it and looked up lighthouses in NZ. I went on images and saw the photo with yellow signs. I remembered the yellow signs from the picture at school. I knew it was right so I printed it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment